Business English Case Studies Christian Louboutin. As a leading fashion retailer, Christian Louboutin understands that its customers need staff who can communicate clearly with them in English. To ensure that Christian Louboutin’s Indonesian staff obtain and maintain the required level of English and possess the confidence to use it, the retailer hired us as their English Training provider.
For a total of 30 contact hours, Christian Louboutin staff take classes lead by our native English speaking head teacher – Mr Joe. His goal is not only to teach the staff to communicate using professional English, but also to educate and strengthen their knowledge of Western standard customer service skills.
Business Case Studies Christian Louboutin Overview
Business English Case Studies Christian Louboutin. The English course taught to the staff of Christian Louboutin aimed to not only increase their already existing knowledge of the language but also to provide a strong boost to their English speaking confidence. The course relied on a mix of conversational and grammatical lessons where each of the points was presented in a real-world immersive environment. The course objectives were as follows:
Language acquisition and development has always fascinated me which was why I pursued a career in language teaching. For the past 10 years I have pursued my passion in the research and the development of effective language learning programs and material design. My 18 years of experience in the EFL industry, working with a wide variety of different industries and with an extremely diverse student base, has provided me with valuable knowledge of how companies within specific industries operate and the communication skills needed by their employees. This has assisted me greatly in developing programs and materials that suit specific company needs and individual learning styles.
An Interview with Joe
What is your first impression of the Christian Louboutin staff?
How do you approach a company like this?
How do you know what you are going to teach them?
Do you feel the Christian Dior staff enjoyed your course?
Why did Christian Dior choose English Today?
Christian Louboutin Indonesia has some very specific areas of staff/customer interaction that we cover in their custom designed English course. We are used to working extremely closely with our clients during the planning phase which helps to highlight the primary focus and objective of the course, for example, improving the students ability to:
- differentiate between formal and informal English.
- greet customers and quickly understand needs.
- improve their writing for internal company communications.
- handle customer complaints efficiently and professionally.
- understand English speakers from a variety of countries.
- communicate with customers via e-mail and telephone.
As a result of the 30 hours of training, the staff of Christian Louboutin can now demonstrate the skills they have learned. Their improvement is reflected in their customers level of satisfaction. Not only does their English show dramatic improvement but their newly required skills also continues to develop self-confidence. Mr. Joe is able to do this by:
- Providing a fun and immersive environment.
- Providing only real-world English, instead of formulas and theories his students will never use.
- Providing a confidence-building atmosphere based on conversation and real examples.
- Instructive games that stimulate real learning, rather than dry text-book teaching.
Is your company ready for the difference?
Are you satisfied learning from a desk bound English teacher who educates from the pages of out dated books or are you looking for a multi-skilled expert and motivator who can bring out the best in your staff? Let us show you our difference.
- Custom designed materials made specifically for your company.
- Real-world application, not just theories your staff will never use.
- Hand picked, entertaining and passionate English teachers.
- Immersive classroom environments where the students are the stars.
- Progress you can see and hear.