Native Speaker English Trainer
A versatile language teacher with almost 20 years’ experience in New Zealand, Hongkong, Turkey, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia I enjoy different cultures, and my time living and working abroad has honed my adaptability, creativity and pragmatism.
I aim to motivate and guide students by setting clear, attainable learning objectives, and through a relaxed, yet disciplined classroom environment.
English Today, English Teacher for Corporate Classes Teaching Business English
- Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL
- Presenting Workshops for Presentation skills and Report Writing
- Write The Reports of Improvement for each student in classes
Director of Studies / EF Cikupa, Indonesia
- Worked alongside Sales and Service teams to ensure the academic quality and integrity of the EF.
- Led the management and development of the academic team and responsible for performance indicators
Education Consultant/Saudi Electric Services Polytech, Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- English language instructor for vocational students aged 18-25 in a challenging environment.
- Curriculum development (course work creation, editing, layout), as part of the team we obtained SQA accreditation level 7 for various courses.
English Language Trainer /Bilgi University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Preparatory year teacher for students about to attend English medium university.
- Responsible for teaching the coursework (general and academic English)
- Invigilating and marking exams, entering attendance and scores into database.
English Language Trainer /Berlitz/English Time, Istanbul, Turkey
- General English and Business English teacher to classes from beginner to advanced.
- Often taught in company premises, including one on one lessons to managers or to staff for more specialized use of English.