For as long as I can remember I have been a bit geeky about language. I love learning new languages and helping others learn more effectively. My belief in regards to studying language is that it should be fun. If the learner can enjoy themselves thoroughly during their studies, knowledge retention will be more concrete. I love it when I say class dismissed and the students are surprised that the class has already finished.
English Today. Specialization in teaching Business English
- Specialization in teaching Business English
- Creating Customized English Programs
- Creating and facilitate Business related role-play scenarios for English learners
Politeknik Padjajaran. Bandung, English Teacher, Acting Teacher & Spanish Teacher
- Taught beginner Acting and Spanish Classes
- Ran and facilitated their English club teaching advanced level English, idioms, games for intermediate/advanced learners to retain lessons learned
Perez & Associates. Los Angeles, CA, Private Tutor
- Tutor of English as a Second Language for students at international schools in LA.
- Used traditional and unorthodox materials for assisting learners in grasping American pronunciation and idioms