For as long as I can remember I have been a bit geeky about language. I love learning new languages and helping others learn more effectively. My belief in regards to studying language is that it should be fun. If the learner can enjoy themselves thoroughly during their studies, knowledge retention will be more concrete. I love it when I say class dismissed and the students are surprised that the class has already finished.
English Today – English Trainer
- Teaching business English for corporate and private classes
- Teaching various age of students (children – adult)
- General English for your learners to adult
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS preparation.
SGS College, UK
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education
- Studied, researched and practiced in teaching methodologies
- Taught Psychology, Sport and Health & Social care
University of Bristol, UK
- Masters in the Psychology of Education, honoured by the British Psychological Society
- Performed pioneering research on the implications of neural reward systems and classroom learning
- Conducted research on applying cognitive neuroscience principles to enhance learning
- Conducted research on teacher wellbeing and the implications for student wellbeing and attainment