Native Speaker English Trainer
My development strategies are centred around the practical use of English in both the professional and social environments, for the benefits of the individuals and the companies alike. Therefore, my aims are always to heighten confidence in English as well as expanding the relevant soft skills required for all round improvement. My methods are designed to allow participants to embrace English, inspiring them take steps forward in their careers and their lives as a whole.
English Today, Head of Corporate Development Training
- Have become the Head of Corporate Development Training.
- Specialise in customer service-based training, public speaking, and formal writing.
- Developing English KPI strategies for clients
- Have provided Business English Workshops and English Camps to clients such as IDX and Kemlu (The Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Have privately tutored and maintained several relationships with leaders of industry, including Bank Mandiri Directors and the Director of PPATK.
- Have produced successful and profitable demonstration classes to prospective clients.
- Have taught a variety of nationalities: Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, Spanish, Ukrainian and Korean.
KELT, Surabaya, Indonesia – ESL Teacher
- Successfully prepared students for formal Cambridge exams: Young Learners English (YLE), First Certificate in English (FCE) and Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- Created and performed lessons efficiently for large range of students in terms of age (Kindergarten to Adult) and ability (Beginners to Advanced)
- Delivered feedback to colleagues after observations.
CELTA, Uxbridge College, London, UK.
- Managed time between my demanding full-time employment and academic deadlines